Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pma renewal

Kansasdeerslayer

PMA Member
Someone from IW needs to contact me about why my PMA subcription was automatically renewed and money was taken from my paypal acount WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text sent.

Think about it this way, there's a new 183 inch gross booner in the PMA harvest forum!

Happened to me too. I had meant to do it anyway but figured I had checked a box allowing auto withdrawal each year as I always forget .....
:thrwrck:

Maybe not?

Is there something in PayPal that you may have clicked on accidentally for automatic renewals? Or something that was clicked for you without your knowing by PayPal and you just didn't notice to unclick it?

I have no idea, I don't use PayPal.

Apparently it is a new paypal option that I was not aware of. It should be all straightened out. Thanks for the help Muddy and OneCam. I love my PMA membership to the greatest whitetail site in the world. I was just caught off guard this morning by the email from paypal. I don't normally ever authorize auto payments for anything. There are too many days that my checking account wouldn't appeciate it if you know what I mean:grin:.

Same thing happened to me. Does IowaWhitetail need to change this or is this some option that I need to change in my PayPal? I was going to pay it anyway, but, I also don't like automatic payment things.

happened to me too, but my information wasn't up to date so it didn't go through.. I need to get on there and do that to get my membership back

I do believe that IW had something to do with making it the default option, but I could be wrong. Either way it needs to be addressed. I don't think auto payment should ever be a default setting, it leads to surprises like this. I was told that I have to correct the issue through my paypal account, I haven't had time yet this morning. Not a huge deal either way.

Mine did it to. I clicked on something in the e-mail to stop subscription or something. So hopefully it won't do it again. Find out next year.

Proper authorities have been contacted so hopefully it gets resolved, sorry for the issue.

I guess I'm opposite of some of you guys. I'm glad they do it auto because I'd never remember otherwise and I'd hate to be without my PMA.
just sayin'.

Can someone post a link to a 'benefits' page of PMA membership? I found a page that had the costs, but I would like to know what I would be getting for the cost.
Thanks!

Happened to me to... which I don't mind as I was planning on renewing anyways. But I'm not a fan of recurring payments. Has anything been found out on how to change this? Thanks

PMA has 3 private forums including the PMA harvest forum where a lot of buck harvests are only posted there.

PMA members receive prioroty tech support

There is a big buck contest that includes PMA members only

The "Legends" forum is in there and full of laughs

PMA gets you into the spring turkey contest.

At the moment we are experiencing "rut delay" as only a few moderators are tagged out so if you have any more questions let me know.

It's more than likely on Paypal's end.

It's like when you install a cool new software program and all of a sudden you have an annoying new toolbar on your browser. By accepting all the defaults (clicking next, next, next, etc) you didn't take the check mark out of the box that said it was going to install the annoying toolbar as well as the program.

Make sure you always read the pre-install pages.

Top Bottom