Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Story Contest

muddy

The other contest we will be putting on this year is a contest based on the story on how you killed your buck this fall. A lot of us put in countless hours behind the scenes preparing for the fall whether it be food plots, velvet scouting, trail cams, etc and no one ever hears about in the harvest forum.

This is a contest where you can showcase a 4 year history with a buck or where you can tell how difficult your season was because of tresspassers or bad luck. You can tell how you spent time in the blind with your family or friends and even though you "only shot a doe" you still came out just as happy as the guy who wins the big buck contest.

The rules are simple here as well. Write up a story that involves more than "the deer came in, I shot it, here it is" and post it in the appropriate thread. In this contest pictures are gold, so post as many as you need to help tell the story but PLEASE LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PICTURES TO 6 UNLESS YOU GET PRIOR PERMISSION.

This is a contest where a guy who shoots a 145 inch 7.5 year old 8 pointer with tons of trail cam pics and tons of history has as much chance to win as a kid who goes out and shoots a button buck on the first night of season.

If you happen to shoot a 220 inch buck that is 8.5 years old and win the PMA Big Buck Contest I am sorry to say that you will not be eligible in this contest because we would like to spread the "prize wealth" around.

As usual I reserve the right to tweek the rules if needed. Good luck, have fun, and stay safe. :way:

Top Bottom