Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA turkey contest Prizes

muddy

At this point I have some mystery stuff showing up in the mail from Hunters Specialties, I will elaborate more into it when I see what we're getting.

Buckroyd Construction is also donating a $50 Bass Pro gift card. Thanks mudingbuck :way:

As always, if anyone wants to throw something into the pot it is greatly appreciated.

**PRIZE ALREADY TAKEN**

Last edited:
I just got an email confirmation on a UPS package from Hunters Specialties that should be here Friday with a PILE of prizes, I will update with photos soon.

**PRIZE ALREADY TAKEN**

2013-03-20152313_zpsb2b382bd.jpg

Last edited:
**PRIZE ALREADY TAKEN**

turkeyriver has donated this nice cribbage board, thanks bud it looks nice!

boards_zps8c095205.jpg

Last edited:
Made from a solid slab of walnut direct from the kingdom of the Stabbin Cabin. I can even have Bonker sign it if you wish, tho I realize that may detract from the value for some.

**ONE OF THESE REMAINING**

Sport In Wood Illusions ([email protected]) has decided to donate 2 Shadow Box displays in weathered cedar. Delivery/shipping can be arranged after the contest is over. We ask only if the boxes are shipped, that the winner pays half of the shipping cost ( Shipping runs around $75, so winner would cover half of that.) Tail fan, beards, brass, boxcall, slate and picture not included in the prize.

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I win that cribbage board, but I usually don't kill a turkey...Any print I have for sale for the cancer benefit that doesn't sell I will buy it for 50 bucks and donate for a prize for this contest.

**PRIZE ALREADY TAKEN**

FinBonz is once again donating 1 wingbone call to the contest, here are pics of recent ones as well as contact information if you'd like to have one made otherwise.

Can be contacted at [email protected] or Finbonz Custom Wingbone Turkey Calls on Facebook.

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_3285_zpsb8a7d606.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
**BOTH PRIZES ALREADY TAKEN**

I have 2 Wicked Tree saw packages that include a Wicked Hand saw and the White Knuckle Productions "Never Ending Season", Thanks Todd.

170687664_640.jpg

wicked_tree_limb_saw.jpg

NES_FrontCover.jpg

Last edited:
**BOTH PRIZSE ALREADY TAKEN**

I'm donating two calls. I have one of Wendell's calls and it sounds awesome.
20130411_143226_zpscdf87b9b.jpg

20130411_143326_zpsd5b9b02c.jpg

-}}}---------->

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom