Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Poacher's deer at the classic

150 Class

It's hard to believe that one poacher could steal this many deer from our herd before getting busted.

38waters-med.JPG

38waters2-med.JPG

They ahd them on display at the state fair last year.He was not alone at all.He was operating in a couple of other states as well.I am glad they got his sorry skin.

While I must say many of these racks were impressive, I was appalled when I found out the manner in which they were taken.

Thanks to the DNR for all their efforts in catching and prosecuting poachers.

That is sickening. Unfortunatley, I think this happens much more than we think. Poaching occurs in more ways than one, not just shining a spot light and crackin' em with a rifle. Using a buddy's tag, getting a landowner tag when you don't own land, it all happens way to often. People that pull this kind of crap don't realize how much fun they are missing out on. My hat is off to the DNR and all the hard work they do!

Ok after seeing that I remember the whole deal. And to think Waters has not even 5 years prison time. I think it should be at least 5 years for each buck or bull.

That is why our archery club always donates $250 to TIP each year. I encourage other clubs to do the same. Poachers give all hunters a bad name because non-hunters have trouble distinguishing us from them. Support TIP and let your local game wardens take these violators down!

tymak, them deer were not at the classic last year this is the first ones they have dispalyed to the public in mass quantity!
bagginbucks, yes he got five years all together and no parol either 52 months
some ask how i know htis info cause he is my uncle family had nothing to do with him either, but we had deer mounted by him and ive seen most all them deer but he always had some kind of story for everyone but ohwell wuts done is done!

Top Bottom