Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Podcast on tactics, land, kids, mature bucks- FEEDBACK?

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
I’m NOT a self promoter (& heck, nothing to promote - other than anything to betterment of hunters). Want to post this & get some feedback. Making sure my message, motives & our movement for hunters goes in right direction. Listen when time. Starts about 3-4 mins in. BIG BUCK TACTICS, habitat, life, kids, “success”, etc. It’s a 30 min podcast so easier to digest. Any thoughts- fire away…. On Spotify, apple, iTunes, etc….

Link:

Spotify link:

IMG_6324.jpegIMG_6325.jpeg

It's 12:03am on Thursday morning and I just finished listening to the podcast. It got me fired up on wanting to do projects on my place right now, but I can hear rain falling on the roof right now.....YES!!!!! Finally!!!

Another great podcast Skip. I especially liked the part on how you are bringing up your son into hunting and not letting them shoot 190 class whitetails at the age of 12. You are bringing him up right and I wish EVERY parent would listen to this podcast and do the same.

I also think you should hold a workshop or two at your place SHOWING how you set your farms up and explaining why you planted grasses here, clover here, etc. I am sure alot of others would really get alot of value from things like that. Seeing is believing!!!!

Keep them up....always looking forward to listening to them!!!

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed listening. I’d also be interested to see how you (or others) set up farms to provide for the needs of your deer herd year around.

Top Bottom