Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pole Buildings?????

SWBUCKHNTR

I am looking at having a pole building built in south central iowa. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good contractor in that area? I am wanting half for storage with rock floor and the other half finished off with kitchen/living room/bathroom/bedroom area. Thanks for any help.

A friend of mine just had the same thing built in the same area. He hired the Amish and they did a great job.

How far are you from chariton. They have some good local guys plus morton buildings is located in chariton.

I'd check out Numark Building Corp out of the Pella area. I know some other IW guys have used them, so hopefully they'll back me up. Some hard working, good old Iowa boys that redefine work ethic. Hands down some of the most amazing pole buildings I've ever seen. PM me if you need a referral or number

for southern iowa, check the exchange. quite a few pole building outfits advertise in there

I would give Cleary Buildings a call if they are in your area. I am really happy with mine. It was handled out of the Prairie Du Chein, WI location but they have facilities throughout the Midwest.

We had one built in Wayne Co couple years ago by Lockridge out of Promise City. They subcontracted it out to the Amish. I could have saved a couple thousand if I had just gone through the Amish and not Lockridge.

Hansen Pole Buildings offers pole building kits and we have contractors in Iowa. Hansen Buildings has over 15,000 building standing nationwide. With building information I am happy to send you a building quote?

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
If u want it done right use Numark. I worked with these fellas about two years. Very good builders. I would say the best around!

Thanks again. A few kudos for Numark. I'm going to contact them. There's a ton of steel building companies out there. A little confusing.

I would recommend looking at putting attic trusses in over the living quarters area. It adds a lot of square ft for not a lot of money. We did that in our building and it worked out great. Living quarters up top and heated shop down below.

Top Bottom