Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pole Saw/Pruners

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maggs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sears. Craftsman. Lifetime warranty. Problem solved.
Maggs </div></div>

We (sears) could use your business too! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Friskers is Junk?????????

I have had mine for 5 years now and have beat the living he!! out of it will no problems at all..

I have used it as a hammer, an axe, a pry bar and of course as a saw and pruner..

I have zero complaints with mine and would reccomend it to anyone..

Again, I doubt anyone is harder on their saw then me and it has held up great... </div></div>

well Josh, you know how hard i am on my pole pruners, prlly harder on it than you are.....

ill tell you straigh up, they dont last very long. in the last 3 years i have had 5 new pole pruners, all were exchanged and returned, so i had the same brand, fiskars all 5 times....

i wont own another one

Well, I have had zero problems with mine and it looks like it is 20 years old already...

I have zero complaints.... Actually I wish it would break so I could get a new one, but I can't seem to wreck the thing...

You go ahead and buy your fancy $100 pole saw and I will still be using my POS Fiskers long after you have broken that thing...

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">arent you special....

turd </div></div>

Not as "Special" as you are Thomas...

loser.gif

Hey Thomas,

I have found what you need. Last weekend while putting up stands I was introduced to these Florian Tools
2 guys I know that run outfitting businesses use them and they hang over 80 stands each every year. They even carry a lifetime warranty
however....

Hold on to your pocket book because they ain't cheap!

FISKERS IS GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the few things in life that makes my blood boil is how often those stupid things break. I have 60 treestands up at anytime (for me and the bros) and I have NO JOKE been through 30-50 of those things over many years (when they break I just bring them back). Even though it didn't cost to return them, I got SICK OF THEM (yes, we are hard on them). I still couldn't imagine how my 88 year old Grandma wouldn't break one on occasion though?!?! They SUCK!!!!!!!!!

NOW- I bought a HEAVY DUTY Corona Top (up to 2" cutting) with an exchangeable saw blade. This is professional heavy duty stuff!!! I have a HEAVY DUTY telescoping pole that goes 25'. With everything it was over $300 BUT so worth it and I was able to quit my Anger Management classes when I didn't use Fisker's garbage anymore!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Only downside is it's a little heavy and expensive- other than that, I have yet to see anything even close- it's the BOMB!.... (I always also bring my lighter Corona trimmer which is not as heavy duty- so I always have 2 trimmers with me)

Heads-
http://www.forestry-suppliers.com/product_pages/View_Catalog_Page.asp?mi=1722

Pole-
OK, I can't find the pole I bought- shop around for any pole you like. I highly recommend this head though above!!!! (buy replacement blades just in case too and all spare parts, easy to fix IF it did ever break which mine has not EVER broke compared with 50 Billion broken Fiskers).

I got the Poulan pole saw last fall and used the heck out of it all winter.. I was really surprised how hard it would work.
Now I am thinking of one of the battery operated 9" chain saws..
Anyone try one?

Top Bottom