Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pope and Young Class Bucks

Congratulations Big Timber, the General informs me there was some mild activity in that corner stand, heehee.....Get some photos posted so we can Ooohh and Aaahh. I'm going to try again this weekend. Glad you got a wall hanger!

Thanks for the great hunt Rembrandt. I'll get those pics to you ASAP. Bye the way, when are you going to get your MONSTER?
BT

I shot my buck on October 28, at about 4:30, coming off a ridge after rubbing a tree, made a good shot at 20 yards, double lunged him, and saw him go down after 40 yards, pri say it was the most exciting thing i've ever been apart of, and can't wait for more encounters, i know they'll be quite a bit, i turn 17 on the 5th of December, the buck scored around 125 give or take a few inches, it hasn't been officially scored yet, don't care if it's pope and young that much, just glad i was in the right place at the right time.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Timber:
Just wondering how many of you have shot P&Y class bucks. If you have, what area of Iowa did you harvest the buck. What time of day? Morning, afternoon, or dusk? Finally, what part of the season? Pre-Rut, Rut, Post Rut, or early/late season?
Thanks
Big Timber
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm new to this deer hunting, curious to how the racks are given points. Don't want to seem dumn about it, but someone told me once that the only dumb question is one that hasn't been asked and answered.
Shot my first buck Nov. 15, 2001. And now am an addict. Can't wait to get out again after the slug slingers are done
Theo

Top Bottom