Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pope & Young Convention

Pope & Young will be having it's Convention and Awards Banquet May1 - 3rd in Madison, Wi. Thought some of you might be interested. That's as close as it will get for a lot of us and a real chance to see some outstanding animals. If anyone needs info I'll try to provide it.

Allamakee Grand Slam

I think that it would be a very interesting banquet...... do they have more info. on their website, etc.

Cornfed,

I did not find any info as of yet on P&Y's site.
According to the invitation I received there will be:
"Over 100 representatives of all 33 categories of North American big game will be present-including several pending new World's Records".
A first for this Convention is they will have up to 50 Outfitters for information and to book hunts.
There will also be seminars by bowhunting names you will recognize.

Allamakee Grand Slam

Friday and Saturday luncheons and evening dinners are all pre-registration - no walkin or paying at the door. People just wanting to attend seminars or view the animal displays can register at the door. There are security guards so anyone wanting to enter those areas needs to get a name tag at registration.

Doug Clayton

Top Bottom