Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Possible New Ohio Bow Record!!!

Split_G3
this is a pic of a 20 pointer killed in jackson county on nov. 14th. the bucks green score is 221 7/8, and dressed weight was 215 pounds. the current non-typical bow record for ohio is 219 6/8. even if he don't get the record, man, what a freaking hawg!!! just thought i would share this with ya'll!
a1.jpg

well nebraskawhitetail, i ain't quite figured the beatty buck out yet. don't get me wrong i think it was taken ethically, but i can't figure out what the deal is, as far as the record books and stuff goes.

the last thing i heard was that he decided to go on the back burner with the deer. not to enter it or anything(even though it was panel scored), not have it blown up in the publics eye anymore(or atleast not have it blown up like it was before), due to the fact he was worried about the safety of his family because apparently there had been a few people try to break in his house to steal the deer. i also heard that the mount is no longer located in his house due to this. it all makes sense, but this may very well be a rumor also. who knows? if anyone knows please share!

SplitG3,
Most of your info is correct except the buck was killed in Hillsdale, MI
smile.gif
. It has been in the papers and posted on the Michigan sportsmens forum the past few weeks.

Top Bottom