Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Possible new Wisconsin Archery record

I would agree. I have seen nothing in print saying anything about any question of integrity of the hunter. Yes I agree, the pic with the bow shop logo is a bit sickening, but hey that's his prerogative . Sounds like a giant deer that was being specifically targeted and it worked out for the guy. Congrats to him and let's say the armchair jury keeps there comments to themselves until something days otherwise.

When the bare bow was brought up on AT the answer was he brought it by the bow shop and when they went to get the picture they wanted a bow in it. Hence the bare bow.......
Not going to say I don't understand it but it does suck that whenever a big deer is killed the first thought of many is pen raised.... and my buddies call me a hater.

Huh.... interesting..
Funny.. I've been shooting bow for a long time and seem to need a rest and sights on compounds.... especially something like a carbon element.
I hope it is legit...

Legit or not, that deer deserves a pic somewhere other than in front of a van pushing an archery shop. Gag me with a wooden spoon.

X2

That's what gets me, you shoot a potential State record and world class deer and the only picture to "surface" is you with hardly any camouflage on, don't even have your actual bow, and all the while your posing in front of a moving billboard for some dudes archery shop? Give me a break, its 2013, everyone has or knows someone with a nice camera. Let's see the actual harvest photos or a "morning after" photo and then I'll believe it's legit. :rolleyes:

Woody said:
Wow what a deer. Pretty sad the first thing some people wonder is if it was legal....

I agree. Understandable it could be raised but until we know that there is no sense jumping on the guy. And who wouldn't want to advertise there logo after shooting a giant like that

Just my opinion but the guy looks nervous in the pictures like hes not at all wanting to take the pics.....hope its a ligit kill and not another bogus claim seems like thats happening more and more...

Probably listened to the bowshop owner on posing with the logo and a bow off the shelf and will later regret that part as he likely didn't think about it. (my guess). That buck is crazy big.

Just my opinion but the guy looks nervous in the pictures like hes not at all wanting to take the pics.....hope its a ligit kill and not another bogus claim seems like thats happening more and more...

I think that's because there are headlights on in front of him.

not to many deer pens in that county mosty highways and residential with some farm land mixed just west of milwaukee. thats a great wild buck .

haha you guys are all crazy- guy shoots a monster deer and the picture gets so over analyzed its sad- pretty soon someone is going to throw out that it is a government agency and conspiracy theory threads will start!

Great Buck! nice work and good luck topping that in Wisconsin!

Top Bottom