Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Possible WR in Buffalo County

Speaking of T250, werent we suppose to get an update from he and his sidekick about the mystical city "T250". Maybe I missed it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif T250.......you out there?

I know several guys in this area who know this buck. He was videoed two summers ago at less than 100 yards in a beanfield...gross score then was about 200". Missed by a bowhunter last fall at 20 steps. Imagine that (he said, trying to visualize even holding a bow with a deer like that /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I read the story before the video and I don't think anyone is claiming this buck will net 240 typical...that was a gross estimate.

Even then, I don't think he's clean enough to score well as a typ. Some junk going on there, and to break 200" as a typical, they have to be almost clean as a whistle.

Still, what an amazing buck. Not many have what it takes to grow that much antler /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

WOW! I could see him grossing 220-230 NT. That's a Superdupermegagiant for sure. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Top Bottom