Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Post your best fish caught thru the ice

jerad

I thought that this post was appropriate since the ice season just got over. Everyone should post their best fish from the past year caught thru the ice. Here is mine. My biggest iced pike caught in Iowa.

icenorthernhorizontal.jpg

Well, ive never caught anything over 10 pounds through the ice. Heck ill even combine all 252 of these bluegill and they probably wouldnt outweigh your fish Jerad. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
icefishing2.jpg

I honestly dont do much ice fishing, so i dont have many ice fishing pix /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

but here are a few from a trip up to ND a couple years ago, visiting the one an only Nacho....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

east of Minot, ND

very, very cold....
air temp around -20
Nothin' big but great memories tho!!

stuff_052.jpg

stuff_055.jpg

stuff_057.jpg

Hey Thomas, are you wearing a sweat band under you stocking hat? No wait, that just your unibrow again! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Listen here!!!!
i cant even put up some pix without getting humiliated....
i dont deserve it, ....
what have i done to you??........

actually, let me re-phrase....
You could only wish you were as much of a man as me!!!!! you must have an over abundance of estrogen...... not allowing you to grow such a.....
ummmmm.....

Whatever Randy, you wish you were me, ill say it right to your face man....

I can only hope my son has my wifes delicate hair line....
Muahahahahahahahaha

You do realize that by posting that picture you just provided ammo for all of us in the future!

good thing i got thick skin huh?

maybe ill ban you for harassment

(laughing devil face)

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Whoa Whoa Whoa easy big fella. It's all in good fun! I just need somebody to pick on until Monday. I should be fine after I hear that first gobble.

i hear ya, im trying to kill another 1/2 hour before i can leave work.......

Top Bottom