Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Posting Pics after the New Upgrade

Ishi

PMA Member
Posting pictures on this site has always had its ups and downs.
I have IW as a favorite on my Home Screen and only use my IPhone for getting on this site and posting pictures.
Curtis Walker gave this tip after the latest upgrade and it’s on a thread but hard to find and probably missed by many members.
This pic was taken in live mode! Any mobile phone should have this feature. Go to the top and click on the picture frame and insert the image.
IMG_6994.jpg

Click on the Actual size and you can change the size image right on your phone. I always use the large file. Trail cam pics and images download from the web doesn’t require this extra step due to their smaller image size.

IMG_6995.png

Click done and the photo will automatically appear and there is no need to click the add file button and thumbnails suck due the there small crappy image.
If this helps great or if there’s another way that’s fine also. I’ve found this the most efficient and fastest way with minimal steps.
Happy posting

Posting pictures on this site has always had its ups and downs.
I have IW as a favorite on my Home Screen and only use my IPhone for getting on this site and posting pictures.
Curtis Walker gave this tip after the latest upgrade and it’s on a thread but hard to find and probably missed by many members.
This pic was taken in live mode! Any mobile phone should have this feature. Go to the top and click on the picture frame and insert the image.
View attachment 126115

Click on the Actual size and you can change the size image right on your phone. I always use the large file. Trail cam pics and images download from the web doesn’t require this extra step due to their smaller image size.

View attachment 126117
Click done and the photo will automatically appear and there is no need to click the add file button and thumbnails suck due the there small crappy image.
If this helps great or if there’s another way that’s fine also. I’ve found this the most efficient and fastest way with minimal steps.
Happy posting
That would be great but...... can't actually click on the picture frame icon (use to be able to).
Screenshot_20231025_171008_Chrome.jpg

greyed out. Cant even click on it.
is it still doing this for you? One quick thought... are you in "Preview" mode? The little page icon with the magnifying glass to the top right is not grayed out, indicating to me you could be in preview mode (which disables those other buttons). Usually if you click/touch them twice it'll leave preview mode...or touch the page/magnifying icon again to leave preview mode. If that's not it, I'm stumped for the moment... does attach files work for you?
(sorry for late response, been traveling a bit lately)

I’ve been told at times to clear my cache or history on my device and sometimes it works. Nextbuk would be your next option if that doesn’t work
Ishi, are you using this website on your phone through the Tapatalk app or just a web browser?

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
is it still doing this for you? One quick thought... are you in "Preview" mode? The little page icon with the magnifying glass to the top right is not grayed out, indicating to me you could be in preview mode (which disables those other buttons). Usually if you click/touch them twice it'll leave preview mode...or touch the page/magnifying icon again to leave preview mode. If that's not it, I'm stumped for the moment... does attach files work for you?
(sorry for late response, been traveling a bit lately)
Neither of those do anything. I have to use the attach files button to post pics.

Android. Crome.

it would be hidden within the "3 dots" icon...
Ahh there it is.

The picture fram icon says my camera images are invalid. I can upload screenshots now via that way tho.

I dont know why my images phone images are heic. They didn't use to be. Wondering if android system update changed somthing....

Screenshot_20231102_120653_Gallery.jpg

Top Bottom