Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Posting Property

SPAMMER!!!!coughcoughcough

oops. dang allergies

Well i think signs help alot. I cant believe how many people think they have permission to hunt, I think fresh signs reminds some that they better "re-ask"

I absolutely think signs make a difference. And if/when you catch someone out there- they have no excuse. Put "Motion Camera Monitored" on the sign- put in the part where you can write something. I have that on my signs and I actually monitor the heck out of it with cameras to back it up (so I'm not even bluffing). I absolutely would post it, monitor it and you will get message across and reduce problems. No question in my mind it works and that's what I'd do BUT that's my opinion.

You should get Lee and Tiffany's 3D SignPost. Very difficult to read and easily mistaken with underground utility markers. Plus I'm sure that they are only $499.99!!! And I'll bet they are available in scent lok too!
thats funny I don't know why anyone would waste their money on them

Just buy a mile or two of the yellow crime scene investigation tape. Run it the whole perimeter of the place and have a buddy start some of the craziest rumors you can think of in all of the small town bars within 25 miles....

I absolutely think signs make a difference. And if/when you catch someone out there- they have no excuse. Put "Motion Camera Monitored" on the sign- put in the part where you can write something. I have that on my signs and I actually monitor the heck out of it with cameras to back it up (so I'm not even bluffing). I absolutely would post it, monitor it and you will get message across and reduce problems. No question in my mind it works and that's what I'd do BUT that's my opinion.

I agree 100%:way:

I agree with posting signs around the border. I had a serious tresspass problem for the first 6 or 7 years of owning my land. Not only did they hunt deer and squirrels, but they dug ginseng and stoled tree stands etc. I started posting with the cheap plastic signs, but every year they would tear them off the trees. I started using the metal signs and plenty of nails. I finally caught one of the tresspassers red handed several years ago. I contacted the sheriff's office on the spot. I had no problem prosecuting that individual. I have very few problems today, but i agree posting alone will not stop the problem. But once your land is posted; you have little problem prosecuting in Iowa.

Top Bottom