Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Prayers for those in Connecticut

bowman

Super Moderator
Breaking news right now with another school shooting, this time an elementary school with numerous kindergarten age children dead. As details unfold gun control has already been brought up. I only wish that some of the teachers and faculty had been armed to stop the situation as apposed to taking the guns away from the good guys by creating more gun laws.

Regardless on where you stand with the gun control issues, please take the time to pray for the families, friends, and survivors of this terrible siuation. I cannot imagine what they are going through.

Horribly tragic situation. I can't even begin to fathom the depth of the pain these families are facing....

Not going to lie, I couldn't help tearing up as this info was being presented... Beyond tragic....

Prayers continually being sent.... God be with them.

Hold your kids tight tonight!!

I'm with you Thomas...I also was tearing up when listening to what happened. I can't even imagine. Prayers Prayers and more Prayers!

Horribly tragic situation. I can't even begin to fathom the depth of the pain these families are facing....

Not going to lie, I couldn't help tearing up as this info was being presented... Beyond tragic....

Prayers continually being sent.... God be with them.

Hold your kids tight tonight!!

Same here and I agree. No words for it.

Been watching FN and just watched the Presidents speach. Made it very clear that measures will be taken in the near future to prevent these situations.

Sad situation in Connecticut, and prayers go out to all the families.

This is the time that we as gun owning citizens will need to stand together and support our rights. I have a feeling we are going to be hit hard in the near future.

It's a fine line to even talk about gun control right now, but you damn sure better be aware what is coming.

God Bless those families

Beyond belief. Little kids, WTF. I would be a total wreck right now if that happened with any of my kids involved. What a sick individual he must have benn.

Prayers for the family's of the victims.

There will be a time to discuss gun control as it relates to this and other tragedies. Now is most assuredly NOT the time!!! Obama did nothing but show his true color by alluding to "measures that will be taken". What a small, small person we have at the helm.... :(:(:( Pray for the victims and their familes, and while you're at it say a quick one for our nation!

I know this town well as we have a family cottage in the next town of southburry ct. A small community and a very nice one too. What a tragedy and be praying for all our neighbors at our home away from home.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I'm with HorseDoctor. Now is definitely NOT the time. ALL of your thoughts should be for praying for those families that lost their little children. Can't imagine their anguish they are dealing with. Makes my absolutely sick. We live for our children.

There will be a time to discuss gun control as it relates to this and other tragedies. Now is most assuredly NOT the time!!! Obama did nothing but show his true color by alluding to "measures that will be taken". What a small, small person we have at the helm.... :(:(:( Pray for the victims and their familes, and while you're at it say a quick one for our nation!

There is no time to talk about gun control but there is time to take shots at our president?

Breaking news right now with another school shooting, this time an elementary school with numerous kindergarten age children dead. As details unfold gun control has already been brought up. I only wish that some of the teachers and faculty had been armed to stop the situation as apposed to taking the guns away from the good guys by creating more gun laws.

Regardless on where you stand with the gun control issues, please take the time to pray for the families, friends, and survivors of this terrible siuation. I cannot imagine what they are going through.

I'm with you bowman..I already stated the same thing today. I can't help but wonder how many of those precious children might have been saved had one or many of the teachers been armed. God help this country!

Hey I didnt vote for the president but how you could come away anything but impressed by his press conference today is beyond me. You can say what you want about his politics but as a man, father and husband he sure seems like a stand up guy. I am not trying to turn this into an Obama debate but our president said all the right thing today. I am 100% committed to gun rights but we can do better than what we have today. I would love a world where principals and managers of other public places were required to carry a weapon. At least we'd have a chance when one of these lunatics decides to show up. What happened today is sickening. As a parent I can only pray for those involved.

Hey I didnt vote for the president but how you could come away anything but impressed by his press conference today is beyond me. You can say what you want about his politics but as a man, father and husband he sure seems like a stand up guy. I am not trying to turn this into an Obama debate but our president said all the right thing today. I am 100% committed to gun rights but we can do better than what we have today. I would love a world where principals and managers of other public places were required to carry a weapon. At least we'd have a chance when one of these lunatics decides to show up. What happened today is sickening. As a parent I can only pray for those involved.

I promise you...arming principals and managers is the last thing Obama has in mind! Even though that's what needs to happen!!

Such a tragedy. I don't even really know what to say. Prayers for everyone involved. It really hits home since I have a little one at home and my wife is a preschool teacher. School is supposed to be a safe haven. For a lot of kids that my wife has teached over the years school is the safest place they are at in a given day. Many broken homes, drug addicts, kids getting abused. Just a sad deal. Arming principles, managers, security guards etc will do nothing but put fear in kids eyes to even go to schools. I guess if they did I would prefer concealed carry when nobody had a clue, not even the parents.

It shouldn't have to be this way. Many thoughts and prayers heading that way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom