Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

predator calls

fbfzh2005

MATHEWS CHILL
just bought the new alpha dog predator call by primos.. has anyone ever used this model before? what did u think of it?:way:

Had a little experience with a friends and they are very nice...he actually returned the low end fox pro for the alpha...if that tells u anything with how big of a rant and rave how good fox pros are

well tryed it out tonight didnt call anything in but if u called one in everytime it would be called killing and not hunting...the alpha dog sounds awesome...:way:...

Has anyone heard it side by side compared to a fox pro... as far as volume and sound quality? Id like to get one but I dont want something that wont have enough volume, sound quality and last.

Has anyone heard it side by side compared to a fox pro... as far as volume and sound quality? Id like to get one but I dont want something that wont have enough volume, sound quality and last.

I'm comparing to a Foxpro Spitfire. Volume is better on the Primos and sound quality is the same or better. Customer service would go to Foxpro. Being a new product time will tell how they last. I hope they hold up that's why I'm testing one.

well tryed it out tonight didnt call anything in but if u called one in everytime it would be called killing and not hunting...the alpha dog sounds awesome...:way:...

I've been told that if you call one in 1 out of 8 times you are doing well, but I wouldn't have a clue if this is true or not as I've only tried calling in coyotes a few times. Something I've always wanted to get into, but haven't made the jump yet!

A buddy and I called in a female yote Saturday morning with his new Primos Turbo Dog. It sounded great! She liked the baby cottontail in distress call. He also rigged up a Mo-Jo decoy to his call and it added that extra icing on the cake she couldn't resist. :way: I have read some reviews where people have returned the lower end fox-pro in exchange for the turbo-dog and wouldn't turn back. :way:

im a new comer to the sport of predator callin and the turbo dogg was my first purchase. so far nothing but i like hearing that others like it and are successfull. gives me more confidence that one of them wiley critters will come running yet!

I have wondered about the quality of the Primos calls. The ones I have looked at(no idea what models they were) looked like cheap chinese junk, but i have never seen one in action. Hope they work out for you guys. I've had a Foxpro FX5 for 5 years or so. Well worth the money.

Top Bottom