Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

predator evolution

iaarcher

Does anyone own or have any experience with this trail cam? I bought one at cabelas on Saturday and put it out on Sunday.
I just wanted to see what everyone thought of this cam.

This is The discription from cabelas.
Excellent low-light performance
Improved memory storage system
USB system for easy transfer of images
3.5" touch screen

Additional Info
• Buyer's Guide
• Game Camera Tips
Experience the next generation in trail cameras. The 0.04 LUX VGA color image sensor, equivalent to a 4.0-megapixel camera, provides superior image quality over megapixel cameras in low-light conditions. That makes it perfect for nocturnal scouting. An improved memory storage system and user-friendly interface are two more components that earned this camera the name Evolution. The USB memory storage system allows for easier transfer of photos and videos to your computer. A USB Flash Drive (not included) plugs directly into the unit and your computer, eliminating the need for card readers and memory cards. Camera is also equipped with a compact flash slot, which allows you to store images on the USB jump drive and video on the compact flash card or vice versa. The 3.5" touch screen controls all camera functions and settings, plus allows the user to pan, zoom and delete images in the field. The fiber-filled composite case is stronger than ABS plastic. V-Lock design allows for angle adjustments on crooked trees. Runs on 10 AA batteries (not included). Four-digit security code locks touch screen to prevent theft.

If it's the same predator camera that is made in northern wisconsin, I looked at one of the at a show and they seem to have alot of great options (touch screen, thumbdrive or flash card, etc.)
Unless I see some terrible reviews I think it will be the next camera that I buy.

Top Bottom