Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Premium Member Services ( PMS )

G

All,

As we had mentioned sometime ago our goal was to convert our "Members Only" conference to a "Paid Members" conference. We are calling this the "Premium Member Services" conference or "PMS Conference or Forum" for short.

Basically we will utilize this board a couple of different ways.

*To start we have had individual members who have been with us for a long time that want to donate to the site. They feel the website has value to them and they want to get out there check book and help out.

*To help offset web hosting costs as well as software updates we need to utilize more sources of revenue.

*Privacy is another issue for some members and this forum would be private to paid members only.

These are just a few of the reasons behind this forum or conference. That said by no means will it affect the rest of the conference or site. In fact all revenues from paid members and advertisers will continue to go into the future development of the site.

Now the selling part
smile.gif

We have been told by members and readers alike that we offer a tremendous value to there day to day lives. This comment alone has kept us going and without you there probably wouldn't be us. Basically we will be posting articles of interest, unique photo's, and as always members comments in this forum.

The cost is $10 a year, like a magazine subscription. It will hopefully help us offset our costs and help us grow to be the best damn deer hunting site around.

By no means does this mean you have to nor are you obligated. No one will no if you are or aren't a paid member in the public conference but of coarse they will in the private. We don't think this conference will take over the public forum and really is just a way to add value to our growning list of members.

We hope you understand our thought process on this economic reality and support the site for what it is and for what it is not.

If interested in becoming a Paid Member of Iowa Whitetail, send check or money order to:

Iowa Whitetail
PO Box 710
Harlan, Iowa 51537
ATT: Member Services

Once your check is received we will send you an e-mail with your password. This will be for the 12 month period, this is based on your password date.

Example:

We receive your check on 9/5/02, we'll send your password electronically and a copy via US Mail and your good to go until next September 5th, that is 2003.

As always thanks for your support and time!

Iowa Whitetail ( Since 1998 )
Iowa's Information Resource For Whitetail Deer

PS, don't forget to support our sponsors and advertisers.

PMS?
shocked.gif
I'm glad to support since I have the ability. If this helps keep this site available for everyone, then super!

PMS? No way this side of pergatory will I ever support PMS. Put up with it? Yes because I have to, but support it? NO WAY! Change it to PMA (Prime Membership Advantage) or some other anacronym and my check will be in the mail. What the heck, my check will be in the mail anyway. Its just that my profession is 90% female and some days PMS is cause for use of deadly force (by the PMSer, not me).

Actually, I have gained WAY MORE than 10 bucks worth of knowledge from this site and if it helps keep it going then I'm all for it. I don't think TLH or whom ever owns this site would make enough money at ten dollars per head to abscond to some south sea island.

Just my ten dollars worth.

The 'Bonker

Fishbonker,

Done!

Check Out The New Name....

PRIME MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGE ( PMA )

Thanks for your input and support!

Iowa Whitetail

i have to agree with fishbonker the PMS thing scared me also
shocked.gif
. i do like the new name though. check is in the mail
smile.gif

Sent my check out this morning, this is a wonderful whitetail site and I am very happy to support it. Please keep up the great work.

Bonker, Your not alone. I own a Hair Salon and your right about the PMS! In my line of work there are 90% female and about 9% "Fruit Cake" and then there are the remaining 1% of us who wonder whatever possed us to get into this line of work. If you think working with a woman who has PMS is tough try working with a limp wristed twit who has it!
shocked.gif
I know , I'm not being "Politically Correct" but then, WHO CARES!
grin.gif

I really like what this site offers. It would be great if everthing could be free, but reality rules. For that small amount of money, count me in. And thanks to those who make this a great site for daydreaming deer hunters like me. Keep up the good work !

Kevin

I will be sending my check here shortly. I am leaving for vacation and will get it to you as soon as I get back. Have been having problems connecting to the net with my computer modem. I think it may have been struck by lightning last week. Good excuse to get rid of this outdated computer and get a new one. Anyone have any suggestions on which models they seem to like best! Once again thanks for the work you do to keep this sight up and running.---ken

Top Bottom