Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

preston pittman calls

bighunter

has anyone ever used a preston pittman turkey call.if you havent you do not no what you are missing.i use the Preston Pittman Black Diamond and its sound in my oppinion will beat any other mouth call.just curious on how many people have used them and have had success.

Alex Hastings

I used them about 5 years ago. The black diamond is a great call. I sort of go in cycles on my favorite mouth call. Right now I am stuck on Quaker Boy's "World Champ". Before this I used calls from Cannon Country out of Mexico, Missouri. I think they are no longer making Cannon Co. or its under a new name. Whatever call I use though, I always keep them stored with tone-saver inserts to keep the reeds from sticking together. This time of year I am always practicing around the house or in my truck while driving.

QB World Champ is the best call ever made...hands down. There are others I like but the Champ has always been my favorite

I picked up a Woodhaven Stinger Red Wasp and the Pittman Preston's Black Diamond the last week and used them both yesterday. Not sure which one I like better as I ended up chasing the same group of 3 toms all day yesterday and couldn't get them to come in to my setups. At least I saw birds which is more than I can say about last weekend.

Top Bottom