Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pretty cool!

First time I ever heard of Gravel. I guess he's my guy.
confused.gif

Fred Thompson For me . When he left the stage at the fairgrounds His parting remark was " Keep your powder dry"

My kind of candidate.

I just gaged some. Bill Richardson D NM 68.37. Next was Rudi Guliani R NY 64.29.

I liked Richardson at first, but the more adds I saw the less I liked his views/ideas.

It is still way to soon for me to even think about choosing a candidate. I wonder if in a year from now I enter the same data if the choice will be the same? I'm not gonna change but I wonder if the candidates will?

The 'Bonker

I may sound stupid but I'm not familiar with some of these subjects.

Water boarding of captives?
Kyoto Protocol?
Guantanamo?
Internet Neutrality?
School Vouchers?

After reading up on some of the issues and redoing it I came up with a different canidate.

John McCain.The lowest man on the totum pole. .43% I about died laughing!
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Tommy T 78%
Fred T 73%

It said I wouldn't be "getting on board with Hillary" anytime soon. Oh, rly?
grin.gif

85% Duncan Hunter.....Second is Tommy Thompson, third is Fred Thompson....

It put me at 90% with Fred Thompson, but there ain't nobody worth voting for, IMO, except Ron Paul. Dr. Paul has my vote today and still will next November.

Hasn't Tommy Thompson already dropped out of the race? I matched up with Big Fred and Huckabee. I'll start listening to them sometime in the spring of '08. I think it is rediculous to be worrying about this more than a year early. The leaders now will probably do something stupid and not even be around by then.

Top Bottom