Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

prime time 6 video

Iowa1

Finally bought the video yesterday since I have been flat on my back sick for over a week and it's killing me. I have a lot of videos and I enjoy them all; some a little, some a lot. I have all the realtree whitetail videos, (18 I think).

I think the prime time six is one of the best I've seen. The best segment is the one where the guy has the buck's photo in his hat, then three bucks in three days attack his decoy. That was awesome. Great video.

There was a topic some time ago about the frontal shots in the video. I have seen a frontal shot drop a deer within 50 yards if placement is good. I would not hesitate to take a frontal shot if I had an unobstructed shot, especially at a relaxed deer. Being able to hit the spot on the spot is the key. In Realtree's Monster bucks this year, a guy shoots at a deer facing away, and threads the needle. His window of kill was probably a four-inch circle, but the deer fell within sight.

Having said all that, these guys should leave eddie salter at home until he learns to shoot. He's got more bad hits on film than any man alive.

That's what I was thinking. Eddie Salter needs to be a camera man instead of the hunter. I mean honestly, he must shoot his bow at least once a week, all year round! That buck Stan Potts took was awesome wasn't it though!

...Still waiting for mine.

BT

I agree the Primetime series are among the best Ive seen. Anytime one of my buddies or me dont make the best shot we call it a Salter shot. That guy gut shoots more deer than a teenager.

bckhntr wrote
That guy gut shoots more deer than a teenager.

I have to ask you , what kind of a statement is that??? sheezzz
rolleyes.gif

G6

Top Bottom