Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Primos 46 camera

iowabruce

I'm still liking my new Primos camera, daytime pictures are great.....
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
They do take great pics. Does your shutter make the clunk? I know they are supposed to be fixing this...

Mine does make the noise, but I really haven't seen any deer freak out on hearing it. More of a curiosity thing.

Ive got one of the 46 models and two of the 35s, havent pulled a card off of the 35s yet but I had the 46 out for a little over 2 weeks and it took a little over 200 videos in the 1st 3 days it was out there and then didnt take anything else the rest of the time. Im not sure what the problem was the card wasnt full and it said it had 85% bat. life when I checked it. I didnt realize it had messed up until I got home so I just swapped cards and left it but Ill go get it in a day or two and see if its working again. Have you had any problems with white outs? Mine had about a fourth of the videos were either whited out or way too dark like not all the illuminators were on.

I love the danger warning on these pics Bruce!!!
I wish I had bucks like that out my back door, I can look at those beast all day long.

Northern Wisconsin and it was chilly at nights..........Nice change of pace from the heat. I've had whiteouts when the camera can't figure out if it's light or dark. My Moultries were 10 time worse at this. I haven't tried the videos on this camera, so I'm not sure whats going on with yours.

Last edited:
iowabruce how far are those bucks from the camera in the night pics? I was trying to figure out the flash range. Nice pics.

I went and bought one of the new Primos as well, I moved down to Kansas for work few months back so I couldn't check it as much as I wanted and when I got back 3 weeks later the camera got stole off private property so I didn't even get a chance to see any of the pictures I had got. Good pictures though!

Great pics...dandy bucks.

I just gotta ask though...not trying to start anything, just asking because I have no idea, are the feeders really that close to the blind when people are hunting too?

Great pics...dandy bucks.

I just gotta ask though...not trying to start anything, just asking because I have no idea, are the feeders really that close to the blind when people are hunting too?

Perfect bow range!! SCHHHHHHHMAAACK:drink1:

Top Bottom