Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Primos Buck Roar! Hidden Little Goodies Inside!

I found another thing about the newest call I bought. Not only does this thing make a great grunt. But if you pull out the black tube from the hard green rubber. You can make several deer sounds! There is a small rubber O-ring that you move up and down. I am guessing estrus bleets to the buck roar, and anything in between! Fawn bleets, doe bleets and grunts, young and OLD grunts! Basically, it does them all! I will say this though, the estrus bleet is not very good, compared to the Primos Can. But to have everything all built into one call is nice. Like I said, it sure makes a nice grunt!

Just an FYI incase anybody was thinking about buying one! Also I wonder why the Mini-DVD they give never mentioned about the rubber O-ring inside, and that you can move it? Oh well!

Re: Primos Buck Roar! Hidden Little Goodies Inside

that's funny. I thought I was the only one that didn't know about the changeable reed. It would have been helpful to include that on the DVD. If it did I never caught it.

Who still has the buck Roar on the Shelf, Any ideas??? I looked at wal mart in altoona and ankeny with no luck. Help me out if you can.

Sportsman's warehouse in ankeny had tons of them last week. They are just to the left of the beginning of the gun counter.

Thanks , I should have looked there but didnt. I know where i'm headed for lunch, I just gotta have one.
smirk.gif

Good call that's for sure.

i got mine off amazon.com.. through wingsupply.com....and the very next day they was sold out...

every grunt call i have has the same adjustable reed. i just thought they all had them

sorry guys i didnt know they all had it...remember im just getting into deer hunting...

thats funny cause about 1030 today when i was bored outa my mind in the stand i started playn with my buck roar, and i found that out, its also funny you guys watched the dvd

also found something else out today about it..i was bored..Take one of the long flexible tubes off of an old grunt tube that you have, and put it on the Buck Roar!!! To me, it sounds EVEN better! Try it and see what YOU think!!!
By shortening the tube, you get younger sounding grunts, and by stretching the tube, you get deeper older sounding bucks!

take your regular grunt tube, and roll the o ring all the way back, past the last notch, clear up to the body of the call housing. sounds pretty damn close to the roar, and you don't have to drop $20 for another call

Top Bottom