Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Primos buck roar

iKill_Bucks

I bought this call and it is a giant piece of shit. Anyone else have problems with it?

Sent from my iPhone using IW

The compass isnt worth anything but it sounds good. I just got mine this year and havent had a buck come into it but im sure it will work if the situation was rt

I've had one for a few years. I've grunted in several bucks with it, I have grunted one if close enough to take him with it. What's wrong with yours?

Haven't hardly been able to check ding-a-ling cause in stand but slow night... Yes- i have gone thru 4-5 of these. The sound is the best but they do constantly quit working in many experiences I've had and seen w/other people a lot. Had 2 die this yr Exchange them for sure and have back ups.

I have one and It has worked in the past. The snort wheeze on it is loud and I have called bucks, from the ground, using the call. I think it is going bad though. You can't make soft, steady grunts with it.

If you are going to get a new call... I would get a extinguisher from Illusions. Olympic archery medalist Rod white indorses the call. I don't have it but it is sweet. You can do clicks, bleats, and I believe roars/growls with it. I believe they claim you can't over blow the call. If that's true that is nice.

I bought this call and it is a giant piece of shit. Anyone else have problems with it?

This may be the most honest product review I have ever read!! :way: Don't know if it is true in all cases! But ya gotta love the honest opinion!!! :way::way: May wanna explain why tho!!!!:D

I've switched the o ring around on the reed, and it still only makes am actual grunt sound 1 out of 3 times you blow in it. Worthless I hate mine, glad yours all work tho

I have had many of these... I am yet to ware one out i just loose them! But i think they are the best call on the market... JMO

Its the only grunt tube I've had any luck with. When you separate it to move the ring on the reed, you need to make sure you put the tube back on the right way. I believe with the logo facing up if I remember right, otherwise it won't perform correctly. That may be your problem

I used one one year and it worked okay. the second year not so much. dont use it any more. I have some flextone call that looks like an antler on the end that is suprisingly the best I ever used. I liked it so much I bought another.

Top Bottom