Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

primos ground blinds

Reit38

looking at getting a new ground blind for this season. i have decided on a Double Bull but not really sure what the differences really are. obviously the double wide has the bigger door. and the dimensions are different

Primos® Double Bull Double-Wide Blind $299
Primos® Double Bull Bullpen Ground Blind $299.99
Primos® Smack-Down Ground Blind $199.99

The new Rhino XP1 has a zipper less door and a lifetime warranty for 250$ Tyd from Rhino. Side by side it's a better if not equal blind. I have 2 and originally was going double bull as well but gave them a try and was not dissapointed. No skin in the game. Just a happy customer, nothing more.

I own 2 double bull blinds before primos bought them out! Love them! Have an old t2 and a dark horse both awesome blinds but I wouldn't recommend shooting bow out of the t2 which is comparable to the smack down I believe! Do your research and read the reviews and you will find a blind that fits your needs!!

Good to know lung popper. I will be using it bow hunting 90% of the time

I'm pretty sure the smack down replaced the dark horse

The bigger the blind the better for room...harder to brush in but worth it in the room you need to draw a bow and be comfortable!

The VS360 from Muddy is a pretty nice blind and at a very reasonable price. Can almost buy two of them for the price of some of the more expensive blinds out there.

The new Rhino XP1 has a zipper less door and a lifetime warranty for 250$ Tyd from Rhino. Side by side it's a better if not equal blind. I have 2 and originally was going double bull as well but gave them a try and was not dissapointed. No skin in the game. Just a happy customer, nothing more.
I have both the rhino xp1 and double bull double wide. The xp is 4 or so years old and the db is 2. Love both. The only thing I can say is the hubs on the db are built way better. I have broke multiple rods at the hub on the xp. Doesn't really bother me because their owner sent me a whole sleeve of replacement rods at no cost to me, so great customer service. Since db sold out to primos I can't speak of their service because I have t needed it yet. Sent from my iPhone using IW

I bought a bunch of rods from Primos for a DB blind that was pre Primos. Most companies will sell you parts. I have pieced together blinds from different companies.

I personally think the Rhino xp-1 is a better deer hunting blind while the double bulls are better turkey hunting blind. I like the smaller side windows of the rhino as they are the proper height. The double bull ones have a couple low ones on one side that are a killer to shoot through out of a seat if you are over 6ft tall. Both are quality blinds.

Top Bottom