Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Proposed ban on killing praire dogs in CO

guitarzan

Found this on another site, found it interesting. I signed it!

guitarzan

"How many of you go to CO to shoot Pdogs? How many would like to? Well if the Animal Rights Activists have their way about it, it will be against the law to shoot PD's. We can't let hunting rights be taken away from anybody in any State. When that happens, we all lose.

We have a Citizen Hunter's Petition to block the passage of any ban on prairie dog hunting in CO. Every hunter in every State needs to sign this. We have to stand together or surely we will all fall together. Let all of your hunting buddies know that this is a serious issue that we are trying to defeat, and that we need their support too.

We have our petition to oppose the hunting ban hosted online. We are now accepting electronic signatures. Please go to http://www.FinsandFurOutdoors.net
Click on "Prairie Dog Petition" in the column on the LH side of the page.

We need your help. Go to the petition web site and read some of the comments from the signers. They are from all over the U.S.!!

Out of State hunters are a very important commodity to the State of Colorado. Non-res hunter licenses, fees, tags, food, lodging, guides, outfitters, and equipment, brings in $1.7M in revenue. Because you are from out of state makes you more significant than a CO resident like me.

Please sign the petition, and don't be afraid to make a comment like, "If I can't hunt PD's in CO then I'll spend my $$ in Utah".

Thanks for helping us to Save Our Sport.

~ NASA"

I voted also. If they get away with this, it's just a little more power they have under their belt. Sign the petition.

Top Bottom