Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PSE Fireflight

N

Nontypicalhunter

Can anyone tell me what the FPS is on one of these? I've tried the PSE website but found nothing. The bow is set at 62# with a 29" draw. Not sure of the arrows I'll be using if I get the bow, any suggestions would be great.
P.S. I'm staying away from carbon, I've shot them before and just don't like them, don't know why but I just don't.

The Fireflight is a Cabela's exclusive. The catalog states AMO 237 fps and IBO 303 w/ overdraw.

I have never chrono'd mine, but at the range it is considerably faster than bows in 230 fps range.

I shoot xx75 shafts, 2214's I think, with a 28" draw and 66# pull. Its a scorcher. Once, with a Muzzy 100 grain broadhead, I had a direct hit on a shoulder and still made it to the lungfield. I think its a dandy bow but I do wish it was more than a 65% letoff.

Thanks Dark.
I shoot xx75 2216's with mine but I've been thinking of going smaller. I love the bow, I knew it was fast but just couldn't figure out how fast with out spending a ton on the chrono.

Top Bottom