Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PSE XForce or Bowtech Guardian?

Handcannon

I'm in the market for a "new" bow.

I found a PSE Xforce dream season bare bow for around $300. I am a PSE fan but buy what I can afford.

I also found a Guardian for $300. I see the c-clips on the Guardian are stressed on both upper & lower limbs & on the same side of the limbs near the cams. Something is wrong.

I'm leaning towards the Xforce. Any thoughts or experiences good or bad? I need to hear it.

The PSE X-Force DNA is the newest and is SUPER FAST! Around the ball-park of 352 fps. Cannot get any better than that. Love it and has unbelievable penetration. Blows through shoulders with fixed broad-heads like you wouldn't believe.

I love my X force! On my second one, as I went to a new Hoyt Maxxis when they cam out a few years ago. Shot it for one season, and then traded it off straight up for yr older x-force Dream season to get an xforce back in my hands. It's a shooter for sure and you will love the forgiveness that a little speed will give you when determining yardage. I shoot a single pin and don't move it in the woods, just hold high if they are at forty ish.

On a side note I would never buy a used bow that you even think there is the possibility that something isn't right on. They are a dime a dozen.

I shoot the xfroce revenge and love it I have only ever used pse so I can't say witch i like better but must say I'm happy with what I have

Some of those x forces have a 5.5 inch brace height. If you plan on hunting with it you would never catch me in the stand with a bow that prone to wrist bite! Let alone snagging on even the slightest loose clothing.

I think only the omen is 5.5" brace. My 08 dream season was a great bow. I also had a vendetta xs that I wish I hadn't sold and my current evo has been a great bow as well.

Top Bottom