Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

pse xforce

there has been alot of hype about this bow. I own and shoot the x-force 70lb @28" draw w/360 gr. arrow and i shoot 329fps. That is about 82 to 86 lbs of kinetic energy. Now besides the obvious it is a very quiet bow with NO hand shock! It is hard to believe and until i shot it i said Bull S**t. Now i own it and would only sell it for, well maybe not. Ill have this bow for a LONG time. Great bow if you want to spend some money but i think it is worth it... Just go shoot it if you get a chance and see for yourself. Best Shootin!!!
flame.jpg

Mandown and Bukslayr

Any comments on this??

You guys have shot em now, and if I remember you both looked over with some big smiles!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I also shot one yesterday and, yes its fast.The 6 inch brace height is a little to get used to,I got bit the first shot at the wrist not the forearm butt once I got it home never had another problem except when I flinched and the cam turns over a lot faster than my old old old golden eagle.I'm not sure where the arrow is, cant see them till they stop butt wow the flatness this bow has,the penetration was a little less than expected butt I only have the 70lb set at about 68lb butt at further distances it seems to gain penetration.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Swampy
Did you just shoot one, or do you own one? On the penetration comment, what arrows were you shooting. We tested one with Full Metal Jackets the other night, and that is almost over kill. Didn't slow the speed down too much but the penetration was ridiculous. You could shoot a 4 inch mechanical and blow through deer with that set up!(we tested it that way since the American Hunter said that was the Ultimate hunting rig!)

I also finally shot one, very fast bow, actually unbelievably fast bow, really disliked the brace height as she bit me a couple of times (and hard at that). I was suprised at how quiet the bow was but I did feel a bit of hand shock that I haven't felt with my past PSE or my new bow. Overall, I think it is a great bow, I like the forgiveness of a large brace height so I don't think it is for me but a solid bow.

I shot with a guy at the Black Hawk 3d shoot last weekend and his xforce penetration was about 2x as my PSE Daiblo. We were both shooting the same arrow.

Top Bottom