Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

pssst........wanna hear a secret? (pic added)

Re: pssst........wanna hear a secret?

What a monster. Thick, wide, tall, character...what more could a person want...that bucks got it all.

Way to go Hunter, I'm guessing the name fits well. Congrats.

I never thought I would be Jealous of an 8 year old...... Congrats on that bruiser. Wow

Amazing Buck for an equally amazing boy. I am so proud of you sweetie. Grandpa and Uncle Kev are very excited too! Would love to hear the details of the hunt. Love Mom.

Hey guys this is Hunter,thank you for the comments. it was a heck of a buck. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congrats on an awesome buck!!!!!and yes I am jealous. SO heres to you (when ur old enough of course)/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif Wow! Nice buck young man! Congratulations are certainly in order for you. Was this with a bow or what? It was asked earlier but never asnwered. I am definately jealous and not even afraid to admit it!

one heck of a deer congrats to the little guy /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom