Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Public Land Problem!

Personally I believe they are trying to keep the deer away from you so they get a better chance during shotgun. They are only hurting themselves by doing this also

Maybe they are actually part of an anti-hunting group. Or just wanting to keep others from shooting deer in that area. If so, I agree they are hurting themselves.

Im from Wisc. and I brought my boys up "telling them" if they see another hunter or stand in the woods they turn and walk a mile the other way! There is nothing worse then spending hours scouting and researching and having your hunt disrupted my "idiots"! This guy and his gal evidently have no respect for you or fellow outdoorsmen, one of the reasons I scout is to see if others will be hunting an area, hunting for what? hunting when? and if I would be disrupting their hunting!! Call the Warden an have them explain hunter harassment!!! Tell the guy he should of sited in his gun months ago and practiced!!! I personally would of told him I was going to kick his butt for the same reason he was below me when he knew I was there and unloading his firearm!! YEAH YEAH I know shouldn't think that way, fellow hunters right!! "not" Everyone is watching these hunting shows now,,they walk into a sportshop!! most of who have lost their values because of greed of money and sell these yahoo's a bow or firearm, which nowdays you can shoot half inch groups bow or gun in fifteen minutes because of advancements in sights rest etc!! These yahoos walk out the door not knowing one thing about the outdoors!!!! "and hunter safty don't teach woodsmanship!" Call the warden, its hunter harassment and stupidty combined!! Goodluck. P.S My boys and I pulled tags for Iowa last year!! I saw my first 200class in my life!! below my boys stand as he was facing back to him lol,,drawn back on a 160class!! "both still walking" murphys law!!! We totaled up our sightings for our two week hunt, 53bucks, lots of does, 4guys in a trk that drove under my stand a mile and a half back on public land!! two bobcats, a few dogs. We drove home with unfilled tags, for myself I didn't have the chance to shwack a mature buck,,and as we drove back I asked the boys what they thought, Besides wanting to move to your great state, lol. My youngest said he had two does in the freezer at home and came so close to shwacking a nice buck,,,my other boy said I can't wait to go back, where else can you hunt publicland and see a 200 class buck. I had to smile guys!! felt good being with two young outdoorsmen!! I marked it up as being one of the best hunts I've been on!! We had a BLAST!!!

Top Bottom