Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pull Behind Accessories

Bone Slayer

Im thinking about making one but wondered if anyone has made there own plows and disk to pull behind four wheelers?

I've never made my own, but after owning this one https://groundhogmax.com/ if I were going to make one, I would duplicate it. Easy to pack in and it really tears things up. Much better than any pull behind that I have used. The width is not very wide so a large plot would be more challenging, but it works very slick!

My Christmas this year consisted of the (nearly) complete line of Kolpin Dirtworks accessories for food plots. It is pretty pricey to get started but the online reviews are excellent. Once you lock out the rear independent suspension and get the three point hitch system, you can get any number of implements, including the disc. I really like the fact that you use the weight of the ATV to force the disc blades down. I'm going to make my own cultipacker to go along with the system.

Top Bottom