Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pull behind sprayer, which one?

skyleralan

PMA Member
I can already tell grasses are going to be an issue with one of my brassica plots.

It is too big to back pack spray, which also isn't very effective. Which is the best one to get, opinions?

Pull behind what?
Stay away from Fimco (which I have them) unless you're cool with it breaking constantly and really need to save the little extra (which you will quickly spend on broken parts and mental trauma ;) ). I'd go with either something like a Sprayer Specialties, the sprayers the John Deere dealers carry (JD has a sprayer I got for my UTV that's SOLID, way better than flimsy fimco junk). Or something more solid with reviews from guys that actually use them in situations like food plot guys. Get quality unit for a little more and you'll thank yourself. If you can mount it on something, I would. If you have to pull behind, fill tires with sealant and make sure it's a decent set of bearings & tires. I'd go for mounted over pull behind though.

Top Bottom