Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pulling a Wagon at Mid-Nite?????

Not saying your wrong, but if they're black it's probably not meth. My first thought was maybe they were coon hunting and the wagon was to haul the raccoons.
About the last place you'll find black drug dealers is in the middle of the woods in the dark. At least around here.
Sent from my iPhone using IW

Coon hunting could be a possibility, but I've turkey and deer hunted that area for probably about 8 yrs now and know almost everyone that hunts in and around it and I don't think any of us have ever even seen a black person around there before.. its really weird that's for sure and really random.. especially for the area and they definately didn't have permission from anyone.. I would share the pic if I had it, but one of my friends that has a farm right near there showed me the pic. There have been quite a few meth lab busts around there also so who knows

I think they were looking for a killed animal. If they were after stashed drugs, it is like ly they would have returned the same way hence another picture. Also they were carrying hunting weapons rather than " i may have to shoot someone in the dark weapons". And I'm sure not all poachers are white. The meth or weed that would fit in that wagon could easily be carried out on someones back..............ck

Easy. The wagon is to put the watermelons in, the guns are for robbing the KFC, and the camo so no one will see them raid farmer browns water mellon patch.

Here's one for thee answer all god's! Buddy caught a trail cam pic of 2 guys at 11:59 pm. pulling a little red wagon thru the timber, both are packing arms! One a rifle, the other a shotgun!! Now!!!!! I hesitate to add this on account I may be labeled Raciast!!!!!!! Whatever!!!! They are both black dudes!! In any case.......What ya think they were up to????:confused::D And yea! It was a radio flyer type wagon!!!!!!!

Were they treaspassing where the photo was taken? Sounds like couple of guys out coon hunting, trapping, just enjoying. No big deal!!

bigbuckhunter88 said:
That was my first thought, but why the shotgun? Shotguns will make the pelts messy

If they were after coon it was probably to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom