Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Purple's the new camo

fishorhunt

My daughter joined me for a short hunt last night and tried to make a fashion statement. After walking past AlphaMale in his climber (sorry about that) we made it to the double stand. Hadn't been there long and three little bucks came out. They loafed around, spared, ate and goofed around for about 30 minutes. She took lots of pics, got bored and we headed home. Short trip but well worth the effort. Just one more thing to be thankful for this time of year.

IMG_1234.JPG

Are you trying to hire her as the new spokesperson for "Bonkerflauge". LOL

It sure is great to spend time with the family this time of year.

It is great to be thankful!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My daughter joined me for a short hunt last night </div></div>

Awesome! Love the picture! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nice pic but I hope that's not what she's shooting?! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Neat photo and great smile. One thing I really enjoy on this site is the number of guys who take their kids out with them. Sometimes, it decreases the chances of a kill, but it always increases the quality of the hunt.

Top Bottom