Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

QDMA Meeting March 13

Central Iowa

Life Member
March 13th at Zach's Wildlife Art Gallery 641 S Ankeny Blvd at 6:30 there will be a presentation by Tery Sedivec with Midwest Food Plots and a QDM presentation by QDMA Westren Regional Director Chris Blackledge. Zach Wildlife Art has donated a framed decorators print (winners choice), and Midwest Food Plots a bag of Tecomate Monster Mix to be raffled off for all that attend. Seeting is limited so we ask you RSVP by contacting Chris Balckledge 620-767-2121 [email protected] or feel free to PM me. We are looking forward to seing you there, Travis

You do not have to be a QDMA member to attend. This will be a good oppurtunity for non-members to learn more about QDMA, so you can make a decision to join or not. All are welcome, just make sure you RSVP. Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
March 13th at Zach's Wildlife Art Gallery 641 S Ankeny Blvd at 6:30 there will be a presentation by Tery Sedivec with Midwest Food Plots and a QDM presentation by QDMA Westren Regional Director Chris Blackledge

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure wish I could come but I have to work
crazy.gif

Sounds like some great info for all those that can make it!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom