Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

QDMA Plot Day

QDMA Plot Day is on slate for June 7th. Here is the tentative agenda. We are still confirming a few things but we are hoping to finalize by end of next week.

Date: June 7th, 2008
Cost: $25
Location: 4 miles south of Exit 104 on I80, near Earlham on 800 acres of professionally managed hunting property. Specific directions will be sent with tickets.
Time:
9:00-10:00 Registration
10:00-11:00 Opening seminar to discuss the days events
11:00-12:00 Lunch Served (Fresh pulled pork sandwiches with sides)
12:00-3:00 Everyone will be grouped and given hayrack rides to a field seminar. Each seminar will last approximately 30 minutes and you will be taken to the next station. Stations include:
- Food Plot implementation (products, philosophies for spring and fall)We'll explain what is planted and why in this area
- Native Grasses. We will have one of the nations leading bioligist in Range Management on site telling the best philosiphies in Deer Management.
- Timber Management. We will have the lead Forester for NDSU on-site explaining deer impact to timber management as well as what are the best practices for deer management.
- Trail Camera Studies. Learn the best way to set up your trail cameras to be the most effective.

Before and after we get back from the field we will have the following dealers onsite offering specials in their products:
New Holland
Kawasaki
Moultrie
Tecomate
Plotmaster

Please contact me if you are a small business and would like to get involved.

To maintain our Quality of this event we are limiting it to the first 100 people to sign up and PAY. Contact me if you would like tickets and I'll get them mailed out to you. [email protected]

Top Bottom