Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quail workshop in Oskaloosa 3/31/2014

esytsma

Jeff Glaw, DNR Wildlife Biologist, will be leading a workshop about utilizing early successional habitat management for quail at the Russell Wildlife area on March 31, 2014 at 6:00PM. Jeff manages the Lake Sugema wildlife unit, where they specialize in quail management and intensive early successional habitat management. This workshop is free and open to the public!

f7603ce4-c5d4-44eb-bd38-3956b37e34d4_zps3b5da715.jpg

Aaaaarrgh. I can't make it but I would love to attend a future session like this. Are there any more planned?

Yep

Yeah, we're having Kevin Andersen with DNR Private lands give a food plot workshop next monday, same time, same place. Other than that, we'll be looking to do more workshops this summer.

Kevin is a great guy! I've had him out at my farm for some tips on land management. He really knows his stuff!

Yeah, we're having Kevin Andersen with DNR Private lands give a food plot workshop next monday, same time, same place. Other than that, we'll be looking to do more workshops this summer.

Where is the Russell Wildlife Area?

Top Bottom