Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Question about the Double Bull Matrix?

IArunner

I am considering buying a Matrix, but one thing that I am very particular is wind flap. With the Original T5 Prostaffer it was never an issue. I have not heard anything regarding the performance of these blinds....what do people like/ don't like about them? Ahd how do they hold up in really windy conditions because that is what I will be mainly hunting in? Thanks

I bought a matrix a month ago and it is most excellent. I've used it a dozen times taking turkey hunters out, in the wind, rain, and sun. If anything, it gets warm in a hurry in it. It kills the wind with no flap. I wish I had this rig 10 years ago. It's awesome. I'll post a pic next week with my first season bird and the matrix. Doublelung hunted with me second season, get his opinion.
Jeff Haugland!

I have a Matrix too. It's the best blind I've ever been in, period. First season was rainy and windy, the blind proved to be sturdy enough for 35mph winds. We had a little flap right off the bat, but tightened the frame straps(new to the Matrix)a little and it sat there solid as a rock. You'll love it!

Top Bottom