Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Question for blind sow.

H

horst

Blind sow, i got a mule deer rack that a guy gave me.His kid brought it back from Montana probably 40 yrs ago when he was out there visiting a relative.I was just wondering if there were any laws about having a rack someone gives you?I guesse im just curious if its legal to have such a thing in your possesion or if it could be confiscated from me.The reason i ask is its a real large rack and i found it in his garage while i was working for him.I want to get it scored but the only guy i can find around here is a DNR officer and i dont know him to well.Id just hate to take it in and wind up getting arrested for having it or have it confiscated over a misunderstanding.

Also just wondering how you go about posting a picture in here?I was gonna post a photo of the antlers but am not sure how, just thought maybe you guys would like to see them, its got 19 points, and its reallly heavy with about a 27inch spread.

An excellent place and time to have it measured would be at Canton, Iowa March 28-30. There will be excellent Boone and Crockett measurers t the Canton Deer Classic those dates.

There is nothing illegal about possession that rack. You can access the Pope and Young Club at: www.pope-young.org for a listing of measurers in your area.

Doug Clayton

horst, For instructions on posting a picture refer to Rackaddicks post of 2-12-03. Can't wait to see the pictures

Ironwood, I cant find that post, any chance you could bump it up to the front page here for me???Using the search deal i cant even find a post that was made that day, im kinda computer illiterate seems like
wstupid.gif

Top Bottom