Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Question for Iowa Classic

realityvideoman

Can someone going to the Iowa Classic ask the Drury team members David and Jeff Lindsey how they are Iowa residents but their home building and real estate company has been based out of GA and AL for 26 years? I'm sure there is a explanation.

Seriously, you made that your first post???? Way to bring something valuable to the site!

picture.php

I have seen their names many times on the governor tag list. I can't be 100% sure they get one every year that way, but most of the time they do, which is completely legal. I'm not going to get into rather I agree with it or not, but it is legal by Iowa laws today.

I know David personally and I can assure you - both him and Jeff are Iowa residents, they LIVE here.... have for quite a few years. There is nothing wrong with owning a business or a home in another state, its done all the time.

Tired of this crap....

with open records laws, this should be something that is easily researched to find your answers. the question is legitimate, people try to skirt iowa's residency laws all the time. i agree, the way the question was posted was a bit off-putting, but does everyone really need to bring out the "prick card" for the guy? what a welcome.
if you look into it, and feel the laws are being broken, contact the DNR or game warden in their area. dual residency is illegal

Both Lindsay's and Drury's true residency has been questioned many times on this site. I would think that they are doing what ever they have to do to qualify as a resident. Of course maybe letting the Governor hunt on your land gets you a free pass! ;)

I have seen their names many times on the governor tag list. I can't be 100% sure they get one every year that way, but most of the time they do, which is completely legal. I'm not going to get into rather I agree with it or not, but it is legal by Iowa laws today.

where do you find this list at ?

I heard Thomas Allen (THA4) gets governor tags. I know for a fact he lives in North Dakota 95% of the year. I hope to see the governor tags go so people like him can wait thier turn for tags just like the so called 'normal' non-residents!

I heard Thomas Allen (THA4) gets governor tags. I know for a fact he lives in North Dakota 95% of the year. I hope to see the governor tags go so people like him can wait thier turn for tags just like the so called 'normal' non-residents!

Busted!!!!!!!! :thrwrck:

Top Bottom