Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Question for Iowa Classic

Sorry to rub feathers the wrong way, it was just a question that I have heard other people talking about ESP when on Dream Season they showed their business' in AL and GA. As a non resident myself I love Iowa and enjoy coming to hunt with some close friends every chance I get. I don't blame you for wanting to protect it. I also believe that an increase in NR bucks tags would not be good for the herd and/or land availability. Just look at IL as an example.

Both Lindsay's and Drury's true residency has been questioned many times on this site. I would think that they are doing what ever they have to do to qualify as a resident. Of course maybe letting the Governor hunt on your land gets you a free pass! ;)

Don't know anything about the Lindsay boys but I will agree it seems fishy that Mark Drury has Osceola IA listed as a home town, but his daughter lives in MO it seems? Unless he is divorced from her mom I guess then that would make sense. Things seem to point for sure that she lives in MO though. All her trophy photos on their website except for one or two are from MO, the others ILL.

Just my thoughts and opinion..... that is if as a member (PMA or not) I am still allowed to have an opinion and right to ask a question on this site......:thrwrck:

Top Bottom