Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Question for SD Buck

S

sddeerhunter

I see that you're from McCook Lakes. Do you know Todd Cook? I saw a picture of his NT archery buck from last year. Do you know what it scored?

Thanks

Hello
I think his deer scored 206, it field dessed out at 256, but he was beat in the weight department from a guy from Vermillion that dressed out at 277. The contest was at Larry's Archery Barn outside of Elk Point. Nice deer. Now I have question for you. What has happened to th big Non-typical outside Sioux Falls. Good luck with the up coming deer seasons. Have you also hunted Sand Lake Refuge?

As far as I know, the Sioux Falls buck is still alive & kickin' as of 2 weeks ago(Last sighting). I'd have to say it's at least as big as last year. Have you been to the new Scheels store? We have one of his sheds from last year and a picture of the deer right before the he dropped his right shed.
Haven't been to Sand Lake, but one of the guys I work with is heading up there this year.

Archery starts this week boys, are you ready?

Top Bottom