Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

question????

shackdaddy

i know this was asked before but i dont remember what the final answer was... my buddy wants to go with me in the morning just to sit and watch in my blind he has a hunting licence but not a gun 1 tag he wont be walking or pushing just sitting with me and thats it.... is that ok or is he staying home?

He could, But without a Tag you`d be asking for trouble

I'd think that if he was not in possesion of a firearm he should be alright.I have gone on hunts with friends and I don't gun hunt and We haven't encountered any issues as long as I am not shooting.

I would get a hold of the DNR officer in your county first. Check with him or her, since they are the ones who would be writing the ticket! Good Luck!

more in likely it will depend on the officer, I think it is legal as long as he doesn't "help with the hunt"

Hey man.. i had the same problem... we ended up callin Mike Ryan... and he said its fine as long as i dont have a gun.. and i was also takin pics of my lil bro hunting and video tapin it... but i ended up buyin a youth tag also... and got my buck! :p haha but check with Mike Ryan... pm me about the # if u cant get his number... ttyl!

Top Bottom