Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

QUICK!!! I need excuses!

Waddell Wannabe

Quick Trigger
For all those hunters out there, I need your help, and fast. Boss just called and told me he needed me to work saturday, which means I'll be missing a full day of turkey season! I need all of your favorite, fail-proof, excuses, and soon!

oh sheesh, this should be good

how about

"Hell no, We won't Go!"
"Pre-arranged Family Plans"
"Family Reunion" (this always works!)
"quit, find a different job, working weekends sucks!" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Good Luck!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

If you have kids it's easy. Kid and wife are sick i need to stay home. Or.

1. Sorry i'm still drunk from last night.
2. Major car problems.
3. I thought you ment next Saturday.

I already have made plans that cannot be changed. I would think that is enough info, you don't owe the boss any more than that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say OK, then call in sick with Diareha(use the word) - no more questions will be asked. </div></div>

insert the work "Explosive"

hahaha

Tell them you took a little blue pill, and it lasted more than 4 hours.

I know I wouldnt want to work around that /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Tell him you have a hot date w/ a redhead! And if you miss your date, your neighbor might steal that lonely ol' redhead from ya, becaus he has been known to call them, if you don't. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Yeah, I'd just tell him that its turkey season and there's no way you're missing it. 2nd season only comes around once a year!

You could bargain....If I have to work Saturday, then I get Mon and Tues off for next week.

Top Bottom