Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quick ?

Benelliblaster

Well the wife and I were doin some rearranging and I had set my bow on top of a dresser. Not in a case. Long story short it fell off. About 4 ft to the floor. Everything seems ok, pulled it back and let it down but havent shot it. Would anyone be worried about shootin it after a tumble or do I have it looked at by my pro shop about 45 minutes away first? Thanks fellas.

I wouldnt be worried..Ive had my slip out of a tree (dont ask) and it was fine... they make them tough...just look it over for any obvious cracks

K. Feelin better now, it was one of them slow motion moments, in my mind I was like NOOOOOOO! BAM! Hardwood floor. Thanks for the input, dont know alot about bows. Ill probably see how its shootin tomorrow. Thanks again.

layed my bow on the cross bar of a ladder stand then proceeded to knock it off and watched in horror as it hit every step of the ladder on the way down. it actually stuck one limb in the mud it was cart wheeling so hard. a little chipped paint and about a 20 minute bath in the creek and it was no worse for wear.

I feel for ya there, ouch. Shoot it tomorrow, it should be fine. I had a friend hunting my place 2 years ago, that put his bow on the roof of his car and drove off. 5 miles later it fell off and landed behind him on the highway. It was probably fine then. He whipped the car around to get it just as the car behind him drove over it and destroyed it. PSE did fix it though.

Dropped mine out of the tree last day of bow 1. Inspected it well for cracks and bent cams and everything was ok. My arrow got the worst if it. One thing you can do is take a cotton swab and run it back and forth in all directions and the limbs and riser. The fibers will get stuck in small cracks that you might not see with your naked eye.

Top Bottom