Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quivers

First off would like to say that I am new to this forum. I have been following for a few months now but had problems completing my registration. Thankfully that was straightened out last night and i can finally post.

This will be my first year bow hunting and I am in the market for a quiver. Not wanting to break the bank but also don't want to waste my money on junk. I have been looking at Alpine soft loc. Seem pretty reasonable in price. Does anyone have experience with this brand or have a quiver they would recommend?

Tons of fine quivers on the market. Keep in mind I will spend any amount of money needed to get quality hunting equipment. I have had my quiver on two bows and hunted in S. Dakota, Canada x2, Colorado and Oregon with it. With that said I think I spent $15 on my quiver 10-15 years ago. Allen is the brand. Plastic one piece and detachable with a "T" handle screw. (I always take my quiver off while practicing and on stand.) Quivers only need to do two things well...hold your arrows and not make noise. All the rest is fluff. By the most reasonably priced one that does these two things well and spend rest of the the money on other things.

Tons of fine quivers on the market. Keep in mind I will spend any amount of money needed to get quality hunting equipment. I have had my quiver on two bows and hunted in S. Dakota, Canada x2, Colorado and Oregon with it. With that said I think I spent $15 on my quiver 10-15 years ago. Allen is the brand. Plastic one piece and detachable with a "T" handle screw. (I always take my quiver off while practicing and on stand.) Quivers only need to do two things well...hold your arrows and not make noise. All the rest is fluff. By the most reasonably priced one that does these two things well and spend rest of the the money on other things.

That's good advice right there! I should have mentioned this in my earlier post. My quiver came with the bow I bought. Had it not, I would never spend that much on one myself. Spend less on the quiver and use the saved money to help upgrade more critical equipment. Release, site, arrow rest etc. :way:

That's good advice right there! I should have mentioned this in my earlier post. My quiver came with the bow I bought. Had it not, I would never spend that much on one myself. Spend less on the quiver and use the saved money to help upgrade more critical equipment. Release, site, arrow rest etc. :way:

X2. I bought an Alpine Soft Loc 3 years ago when I bought my Z7. Its a great quiver and the price is reasonable. I love how it is detachable without any tools. Being out west, I hunt with my quiver attached, so I shoot with it attached. Its been great, including hunting from a tree stand in Iowa 2 years ago with it attached.

Not cheap but a tightspot is really nice and likey last one youd ever need. Built like a tank. CAN probably get a used one on ebay. Great quiver.

Top Bottom