Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

rage broadheads and shoot thru windows

I haven't but if you are planning on using shoot thru windows for turkey hunting you don't need them. The turkeys are oblivious to the blind. Other than that, I am not sure what the results would be.

I haven't but if you are planning on using shoot thru windows for turkey hunting you don't need them. The turkeys are oblivious to the blind. Other than that, I am not sure what the results would be.

I still like having shoot through windows simply to conceal more movement. A turkey at close range has a much better chance of seeing you draw through an open window vs. shoot through netting. That being said, although I don't have any experience with the rage, I have test shot several different mechanicals through my netting with poor results. It wasn't bad if the shot was straight out the window, but the angled shots led to unpredictable arrow flight. If you think you're going to be shooting through window netting, I'd stick with a fixed head.

NWBuck

Top Bottom