Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rage Not In The Cage

Hawk32

PMA Member
This had to hurt like hell. Arrow was sticking out other side as well. broke off almost flush. Appeared to still be in good health though. Guy who shot it is gonna have it mounted this way. ouch.

Last edited:
So that's where my rage went. I've been lookin all over for it. Can you have your friend send it back to me? Those things are expensive to replace. Sounds like my arrow is ruined so he can keep that part. And by send it back I expect the whole head. First blood and all that.

Bonker you know we have those gangster deer up there in clayton county. They like to pimp the bling and piercings.

Bonker you know we have those gangster deer up there in clayton county. They like to pimp the bling and piercings.

Right on, nothing to see here, that just looks like the guy that made my sandwich at Subway an hour ago!! :D

That sucks

God I hate to see wounded deer. Let them get close, shoot 'em in the chest, get clean kills. Geez that really sucks

Yeah, thats never good.. I shot one a few years ago with a crossbow bolt sticking out of his eye socket...

Top Bottom